Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What to do?!

Ok, I need your opinions.

I obviously want to blog about these recent adventures. I may actually be accepting placement next Friday if all works out.

But here's the question - where to blog?!

I'm not sure that I want to open myself up to critism - but I am really excited and hope this ends up being a good experience that other's might be interested in hearing about.

My other blog is pretty anonymous - this one is not so much.

But that blog feels like more about my job - while this one is more about me and my life.

AHHHHH!!! I don't know what to do!

Start a THIRD blog? That seems crazy too.

Ok, I'm setting up a poll on the side of my blog.

Please vote.

Or just comment.

Whatever.

HELP!!

1 comment:

  1. my coworker sent me this story and i thought of you http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/35936569/ns/health-kids_and_parenting/from/toolbar

    ReplyDelete