Monday, March 1, 2010

To Be or Not To Be?

Hmmm.... I'm struggling with what I want this blog to "be". Its so easy with my other blog - my job provided me with endless stories to tell in the beginning and now my followers inspire me to keep writing even when the job doesn't fuel me. So it feels a little strange to be blogging and not even know if anyone is reading!

My first blog started out as just a way to journal - but quickly became much more of a community! So, starting this one just feels funny... But I know that I want this blog to be more about ME ... rather that just my job. My job is a large part of who I am, but it is not everything.

In fact, the older I get the more I long for it to be a smaller part of my life. I wish that I had other big exciting happenings going on - a relationship, a wedding, kids, exciting travels.... But the truth is that my life is pretty routine and boring most of the time!

But I'm also trying to find the good in that as well. That my life is not typically filled with drama. That I am not floating without goals. That I have solid relationships with people that I love. So, I don't know what this blog will be - or if it will last!

I am not the most consistent of bloggers in general. But I'm excited to let people into my "real life" - I hope you all still like me! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment