Thursday, March 11, 2010

Last Weekend's Shenanagans

Well, you guys heard about the pre-party outfit anxieties. And if you caught it on Twitter, you know how I felt the "day after". But I figure you deserve to see how the actual party went!

Now, before you scroll down to see all the crazy pictures...




HEY!









WAIT!!!






STOP SCROLLING!!





I have a disclaimer!








OK fine: Pictures first...




Kass (L) and Me (R)


Kass and "Beyonce"



Me and my old coworkers - I miss these girls!


Me and "Pink"



Shruti (other bday girl!) and Me with our pom martinis

Kass, Shruti, and April at our second bar of the night


Which is where things got really fun!

Shruti and random group of Asians


Most embarressing pic of the night



Unless you're Kass - in which case, this one is worse!


OK, now its definitely time for the disclaimer!

I am not a big drinker - not because I'm anti-alcohol, I just usually don't need it to have a good time. I almost never have more than 1 or 2 drinks in a night. I didn't have a single drink at my other Bff's bachelorette party.

But I'm not a lightweight.

Which I apparently proved this night...

Because I had a beer, 4 martinis, 2 shots, and a Long Island Iced Tea...

I only got 1.75 hours of sleep...

And I still managed to work, standing on my feet, for 8 hours the next day.

Apparently I'm not old and feeble yet!

6 comments:

  1. Honey, not me... I'm a total candy-ass. But I love drag shows. Looks like you all had a well deserved great time! Plus you looked great. What was all that stressing for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was pretty impressed with myself - not even a hangover!

    But, I'm not really sure how I feel about the drag show yet...

    The stressing out I blame on my current freakout over my rapidly approaching 30th birthday. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. FINALLY a face to a name :) Pretty lady!!

    Looks like a lot of fun and you looked hawt ;) What was with worrying about the outfit...you done good!

    I'm a TOTAL lightweight. It's not even funny.

    Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like y'all had such a great time. Wishing I could've been there! Looking mahvalous darlin, mahvalous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to put a face with a name! Happy belated 30th, looks like a good time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete