Thursday, March 4, 2010

Welcome!

This post is for anyone who follows my other blog - welcome to my world!

As you'll see from my other two posts - I have no idea what you'll be finding here! So, I won't be hurt if you decide you only care about the "social worker" me. Lots of you follow that blog because of its subject matter - my random musings just may not be all that relavent to your lives! :)

But, if you do continue to follow me here, please observe these requests.

- Don't pass around this blog address to others that you know follow my other blog. I don't want to make this one "private" because its a pain for people to access that way. It would involve me having to send emails everytime I post or just hope that people remember to check in since it wouldn't show up in their Google Readers. But I also want to limit who knows that the two blogs are connected since I plan to be less anonymous over here. So, if someone from that blog asks about this one - just tell them to send me an email at socialwrkr_247 [at] live(dot)com . And I'll make sure they know where to find me.

- Be careful when you comment on the other blog! I need to stay semi-anonymous over there because it helps me protect the privacy of my clients. So, just remember not to mention my personal info (name, city I live in, agency name) if you happen to comment over there!

That's it - just two simple rules! I hope you will all click the little "follow" button over there on the right so that I know you are here! I look forward to getting to know some of you better - I hope you know what you're getting yourselves into!

Rachel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment